sparkle Avenue • where dreams come true
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last

2 posters

Go down

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Empty I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last

Post by Ansel Elgort Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:33 am

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Tumblr_nahy5mhjXT1s6z4zdo2_500
Ansel Elgort
Ansel Elgort
The Scientist
The Scientist

Broj poruka : 6064
Rođendan : 1995-12-14
Humor : What a slut time is. She screws everybody.

Back to top Go down

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Empty Re: I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last

Post by Ansel Elgort Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:35 am

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Tumblr_n9enesLwSO1s6z4zdo4_250  I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Tumblr_n9enesLwSO1s6z4zdo3_250
Ansel Elgort
Ansel Elgort
The Scientist
The Scientist

Back to top Go down

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Empty Re: I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last

Post by Ansel Elgort Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:23 am

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Tumblr_navc3zVUQ71ql5hv8o2_r2_500
Mr. Van Houten:

I’m a good person but a shitty writer. You’re a shitty person but a good writer. I think we’d make a good team. I don’t want to ask you for any favors but if you have the time—from what I saw you have plenty— Please fix this for me. It’s a eulogy for Hazel…. she asked me to write it and I’m trying, it just could use a little flare.

See the thing is we all want to be remembered but Hazel’s different. Hazel knows the truth. She didn’t want a million admirers she just wanted one. And she got it. Maybe she wasn’t loved widely but she was loved deeply, and isn’t that more than what most of us get? When Hazel was sick I knew I was dying but I didn’t want to say so. She was in the ICU and I snuck in for ten mins and sat with her before I got caught. Her eyes were closed, her skin pale, but her hands were still her hands. Still warm, and her nails were painted this dark blue black color, I just held them. I willed myself to imagine a world without us and what a worthless world that would be.

She’s so beautiful. You don’t get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she’s smarter than you because you know she is. She’s funny without ever being mean. I love her, God I love her. I’m so lucky to love her, Van Houten.

You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world but you have a say in who hurts you. I like my choice and I hope she likes hers. Okay Hazel Grace?
Ansel Elgort
Ansel Elgort
The Scientist
The Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Evans Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:52 am

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Tumblr_nbbn646gDR1s5m2u3o2_250 I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Tumblr_nbbn646gDR1s5m2u3o1_250
Chris Evans
Chris Evans
The Soldier
The Soldier

Broj poruka : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansel Elgort Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:35 am

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Tumblr_nby9my99mH1s6z4zdo2_500
I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Tumblr_nby9my99mH1s6z4zdo1_500
Ansel Elgort
Ansel Elgort
The Scientist
The Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansel Elgort Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:50 am

I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last Tumblr_nbwioeAA6l1qf2zyko1_r2_500
Ansel Elgort
Ansel Elgort
The Scientist
The Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum